Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big 12 Tour has come to a close!

Yes my tour through the Big 12 has come to an end! It was a good 8 years!! I can't believe it has been that long! There were many good times, memories and friendships! I will miss it, but can't wait to start teaching!!! I received my contract today and am so anxious to look over it and sign my life away!! I think there are about the same number of pages as when we signed the contract to our house! HA! I get fingerprinted on Saturday morning....getting closer! I just lack my little Midway ISD badge!! I'll need to get a fun little necklace clip, since i have to wear it 24/7 at school! So back to school I go! I just LOVE school! I have been going to school for 23 years..only a 1 year break from May 2008- August 2009!


2 comments:

The Greats said...

It's been a good ride, hasn't it!
Congratulations again with love and prayers as you begin a new phase and adventure in the school world.
Looking forward to seeing you in a few days and then Jared a few days later.

Lori Lowe said...

Ann,
I am so proud of you! I know you will be a wonderful teacher. You have some good memories of your days in the Big 12, but now you will make new memories in the classroom.
Love,
Lori

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!