Friday, January 15, 2010

The Pictures!!!

This is part 1 of our anniversary!! Jared built me pull out drawers for our pantry!!
My pantry is nice and organized now! And i can see just how many can goods i have!! YEAH!!
He also got me some purdy flowers!!!
OOHH LALALA!! He's so sweet!
I managed to whip this up in my spare time...or was it HEB?!??! Regardless it was sure yummy!
And the Anniversary weekend begins....at Bass Pro
So this is the best pick..it's kinda hard to take your own picture when you are trying to get the aisle sign in it too!

Take 1
Take 2
AAAWWW the sign! Get it?!?! Aisle 2...2nd anniversary! I knew you were smart!
Anniversary Dinner....umm one word YUM!!

The pasta dish!!!

The wine...and salad
Jared picked out the salad!! it was so good!
At Abby and Zach's wedding! It's not too often i get to see Jared in a tie...and for him to see me in a dress! We clean up pretty good!
All us were former Aggie Equestrians together!
Cutting the cake!
First Dance!
**Beware...Graphic pictures** Strong stomachs only!!


Have you ever seen a horse have an abscessed salivary gland?!?! Yea my first too!
Up close and personal!!! I'm glad when my salivary gland abscessed it didn't look like this!!!
Good news...she is doing a lot better! I'm part time vet at Baylor University...you didn't know this...Ya i didn't either!!! She gets 20cc of penicillin every day...in her butt!! LUCKY ME!! plus i get to drain it...much like a water balloon!! MMM!

This is the horse that flipped over...i really don't know how this horse is still alive! But she is..i brought her back to the barn today! She will be on rest till August!
Pearl at the vets office....she had stitches near her poll (area between the ears) probably about a 2-3 inch gash...!! It was quite a scene when i got to work on Monday morning!!!

Just your average day at work!! J/K! So Tom what do you think of my patients?!?!

I did take some pictures of her on my phone today when i picked her up...but i'm not sure how to transfer them! She is looking a lot better!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann Marie, Wow!! way to go Jared with the shelves. They look great! Glad you had a good anniversary weekend. Poor horses. I know you are a good nurse, to them, Ann Marie. Love, mom

Lori Lowe said...

Ann, I love the pictures...some of them. Those poor horses! That son of mine and his carpentry skills. I love the new pull outs! I know how much easier it makes finding what you need. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!