Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Yes can you believe...Jared and I have been married for 2 years now! The time has flown by! We are definitely not going to San Antonio this year! Instead we are going to hold off a couple of days till the weekend and for to Fort Worth. We are also going to be going to a friend's wedding! A multi purpose weekend! Jared is pretty pumped! We are staying in Grapevine and about a mile from our hotel...can you guess what is there??? BASS PRO! Although is Bass Pro buddy, aka Clara, won't be joining...i'll be the substitute to tour aisle after aisle of hunting, fishing, boating, and all the accessories that go with all that! We are also going to see Brent, Melissa and the kiddos! We weren't able to see them for Christmas because of the weather...but hopefully this weekend it will cooperate with us....fingers crossed!

Jared I love you so much! 2 years down and a lifetime left together! I'm anxious to start year 3!

On our Honeymoon 01/2008

Happy Newlyweds

A day to remember 01/05/08

2009

3 comments:

The Greats said...

Happy Anniversary you two.

It really does get "sweeter as the days go by".

Love to you both---

Lori said...

We are so happy that you two found each other and are so happy. May each passing year bring you closer together and much happiness. I have thought about you and the beautiful wedding which you had two years ago several times today. Happy Anniversary!
Love,
Mom (Lowe)

Holly said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary! I meant to tell you when I texted you back today! I hope y'all have a wonderful trip this weekend! Wishing you much happiness in your third year and the years to come!

Holly

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!