Friday, January 15, 2010

I move at inch worm pace!

What can i say...2010 has found me busy beyond belief! I seemed to get home and be running off somewhere...and then come home and hit the hay! I feel so old...i can't hang with the college "Ann" any more! Sometimes I just question "how could i pull so many all nighters and go to class, practice, workouts, etc. etc"! But any who...The lastest and greatest news......we're getting new carpet! YEAH! Jared and I have been wanting to do this since we moved into the house over a year ago! So we've been talking and looking and talking and looking...and we decided on "milk and cookies" please no crumbs! HAHA! No seriously the carpet is named milk and cookies! It's a multi colored frizzee...it's so European! Lowe's doesnt' carry the carpet online but it's kinda beige with some brown tones in it. Don't worry it's not too dark! It'll be like we have a new house almost.new paint..new carpet...new furniture!

I have some pictures to post...but my camera is at home! i will post those hopefully tonight! Jared and I had a good time in Fort Worth/Colleville/Grapevine! Yes we went to Bass Pro! Our hotel was practically in it's back yard! I did find aisle 2 grandma! Picture to follow! Jared was a little disappointed with this Bass Pro seeing how he's been spoiled at the Bass Pro-mahall in Missouri! But he still had a good time!

We went to dinner at the best Italian food restaurant! It's called Buca di Peppo! OMG so good! It's a family style restaurant...so the next time we go we need to bring lots of peeps to try out the whole menu! So we shared a bottle of wine...salad...and yummy pasta dish...Sorry no room for dessert after all that! Next time for sure though! Jared's mom gave us the recommendation!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

The wedding was fun...early but fun! I got to see some old equestrian ladies that i hadn't seen in several years! We all sat at the same table...it was great fun!! Picture to follow!!

I really do have some great pictures..but i thought i would just tease you all with this blog post in anticipation for the BIG reveal of pictures!! hehehe!!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!