Friday, March 13, 2009

Clean Bill of Health...FINALLY!

Well i have been officially cleared by the doctor. I think he's going to miss our weekly appointments! j/k. I won't have to see him again for 6 weeks! My pathology report came back on the gland that we removed and it was infected...inflamed..enlarged! So it was the right move to remove it! So hopefully i will not have any swollen neck problems for the rest of my life!!!! HOPEFULLY!! I'm feeling a lot better and the pain is bearable now. Thank goodness! I still have the stitches which should dissolve in the next week. So YEAH almost healed!!

Laura, Tom and Clara surprised me this week with a cookie bouquet! Laura called and ask if i would be running errands, which is a daily for me, and i told her i was just later. I thought it odd that she kept asking when i would be running errands. Then finally she admitted that i needed to pick up something when i ran my errands. So after that i left to go get the mail and run this unknown errand. I actually drove right past the mail place to this secret location....she had me interested! So i drive to Valley Mills and Waco drive trying to find this mysterious 4308 address. I spout out all the business but none of them are the right place. Although Laura was pretty intrigued when i said Pei Wei!! mmm lettuce wraps...but back to 4308.....So after turning into the shopping center...i drive by Mardels, Office Max, some scrapbook place...AT&T...i was getting closer cause the address were dropping! So finally i rech 4308...better known as Cookies By Design. So i have figured it out by now that they got me a cookie bouquet! For those who aren't aware of cookie bouquets allow me to explain!!!!! They are BIG...THICK....Sugar Cookies with icing all over them and they are in different shapes. Some are spors themed...airplanes, trucks..baby stuff....ANY OCCASION really! Mine were flowers!!!! OH and did i mention they taste AMAZING?!?! well they do!! So i walk into the store and tell the lady my name...all the while laura is on the phone with me! so i get my bouquet and marvel at the cookies!! mmmm! So THANK YOU AGAIN TRENT'S!!!! We'll enjoy for sure!!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!