Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy week new things!!!









Well this week sure has been busy!!! Monday night we went to watch the Baylor Bears Baseball team play Texas A&M. It was a good game! WE had a lot of fun with several couples from our Sunday school class. Well the game went into extra innings...yes it was exciting! I rooted for Baylor....I know I know....and Jared rooted for the Aggies! Do remember that Baylor gives the paycheck and it makes it fun to mess with Jared that way! I don't think he really minds!!

This past weekend Jared and I went to the shopping for a few items....but were surprised when we came across a certain piece in Kirklands. We've been looking for a chair for our bedroom. Nothing big or major just a little piece to put in the corner...a reading a corner. Something quaint and cute! Well guess what!!! We found just that!!! and the best part.....it was on CLEARANCE!!! YES CLEARANCE!! You all know how I like bargains!! So for barely anything we got a great chair that matches our bedding and room perfectly. Yea we're pretty pumped!!

Oh and if you look close at the pic of Browning...he is holding onto his Valentine Bear on the coach with his paw...it was just dangling and he was holding onto it!! It was soo cute!!!


Oh and by the way...Baylor won 8 to 7...yes Jared was sad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=wap proof professional 3.4.1225 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!