Monday, February 9, 2009

Home in bed

Well it seems my past just keeps following me. I have had problems with my neck/throat for 10+ years now. Thanks to a fabulous day in band. Yes that was sarcasm. This weekend i spent Saturday in College Station for the equestrian match..not feeling good at all...but thanks to advil got through it. Then Sunday i spent pretty much the whole day in bed. Now monday i'm at home in bed. I'm waiting for 2:15 to get here so i can see the doctor...but not that i haven't heard the same diagnosis for 10 years. They will want to hear the story from the beginning...tell about the surgery...and then be a bit perplexed prescribe the same old drugs and that will be that. a few months later the same symptoms will present themselves again. or they will stick a needle in my neck extract fluid and analyze only to come back with....YOU'RE Healthy! Let me tell you...this is not healthy! I can't really talk or move my head or swallow. my neck is swollen and you can't really see my left jaw bone any more. it's like someone implanted a baseball in my neck. LOVELY don't you think! Luckily i have a great husband how will cater to my ever needs! He's been so great this whole weekend. I even think browning senses something is wrong. he really hasn't left my side since jared left this morning. so hopefully i can get over this soon...cause work is very busy right now to say the least.

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!