Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back Home




Well all i have to say is what a week! After Monday's dr. apt i went straight to the ER....after spending about 7 hours in the er i was diagnosed with having a tooth abscess and referred to an oral surgeon. So Tuesday morning Jared and I go to that appointment and he says no it's not a tooth abscess but a gland problem...and he admits me back into the hospital and preps me for surgery in his office. So we check in and they put me on some IV's and antibiotics. Then Tuesday night since the swelling didn't really go down and i was still in a lot pain...to the OR i go. So my doctor reopened my incision and places 2 tubes for drainage. I was finished with surgery about 8:00 pm. A bit groggy and tired i am brought back to my room. Jared by now is completely exhausted, nervous, anxious. scared but still very supportive and loving to his sick wife! So Wednesday morning they take out the tubes...very painful and i get checked over. So i was released from the hospital Wednesday evening. We were both glad to be back at home sleeping in our own bed...without nurses checking vitals all through the night! Browning was glad to have us home too. So now to Thursday.....I just finished with my second Dr. apt. My first one went fine...except when the dr. did an x-ray he found what might be a problem with my tooth...yes back to the tooth theory. So he referred me to an endodontist and said i might have to have a root canal...not fun! So just got home from that appointment...good news bad news...Good news: all the test that they preformed ie. cold test, tap test, and vibrating test I passed all those...bad news...my neck is too swollen to get an x-ray. So i have to go back next Thursday when the swelling will go down. So hopefully i will not need a root canal!!

On a lighter note! Jared and I feel so blessed with all the calls that we have received and prayers that have been made! A couple from our Sunday school class brought Jared dinner in the hospital on the night i had my operation. They sat and talked with him while i was in the OR. They are a really sweet couple! Also Brent came to see me today and took me to my Dr. appt. His family also sent some flowers! They are so beautiful!! Here are some pictues! Thanks Brent, Melissa, Hannah, and Jake. I also got some pretty pictures from my niece. Thanks Hannah! Browning really liked the drawing you made of him!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!