Thursday, August 14, 2008

Could Friday at 5 Come a little FASTER....

Well I'm in the office eating my lunch and blogging. It's been a pretty good week so far...kinda busy. Work has kept me on the computer and the phone most of the week trying to get all my judges lined up for this season and trying to get the team clothed this year! It's been a little crazy. Along with riding a couple horses here and there!

This week I have been very good about working out! I'm trying! I have gone running everyday in the HEAT...but it's getting better! I'm mad that I have let my running slip...I used to be able to go so far! But i'm getting it back! I've been running what is known to Baylor students as the Bear Trail! It runs all the way around campus! It's a neat little run!

Last night Jared and I attended a bible study with our Sunday school class. It was close too...just two streets down from where we live! It was nice...we got a chance to know our class better on a smaller setting! This Saturday we are having a big dinner with the whole class! It should be fun! Jared is going to make his salsa!

On a bit of a sad note...my FAVORITE house that we have seen is sold...tear! I just happened to look at their website today and it is no longer listed. VERY big sad face!

We are looking forward to having mom, Laura and Clara at our house! There's been a couple changes to the house...so we hope you like them! Ok talk soon!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!