Saturday, August 2, 2008

BIRTHDAY BOY!





Well Jared is officially 25~ Yea the insurance will go down! Last night we had a nice evening out! We went to Cheddars and had a really good time! Tonight some of our friends are going to come over and we are going to cook out- TEJAS STYLE! Fajitas....salsa.....chips....YUMMY! IT's not as good as being up in Arkansas but pretty close!


I made this cake for Jared yesterday when I got off work a little early! He wanted a strawberry cake with strawberry icing! Thank goodness he's pretty secure in his manhood...cause that is one REALLY PINK CAKE! I tried to help by adding strawberries to give it some red! We're going to eat it tonight when everyone comes over! I got to use of our wedding gifts...the cake holder! It's really pretty!

It's sure is hot here this weekend! High of 107! Gotta love that! I can't wait for fall/winter when we can open our windows again! That was so nice! Hope you enjoy the pictures..i'll try to post some more tomorrow of tonights festivities!


2 comments:

The Greats said...

Ann and Jared,
Thanks for the nice Arkansas comment!!
We wish you were in Arkansas with us to eat Hibachi Pot smoked turkey and roast (and a pecan pie).
That is one beautiful birthday cake and it is probably as good as it looks. Happy Birthday one more time Jared, until next year.

Laura said...

You'd think I'd be able to remember your birthday being only two days from mine. Some brother in law I am. Happy belated birthday!! Let's go Jeepin'

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!