Friday, August 15, 2008

Cleaning House

Well tonight has been pretty quiet! Jared and I both kinda had rough days at work so we needed some time just to relax and shake off the day! So what better way to let the day go than to CLEAN! I mean how much fun is that!! LOADS! We ran out of laundry detergent early in the week....so tonight i have been playing catch up! I should have taken a picture and the heap I had! It spilled into the kitchen! Jared and I don't really have jobs where you can wear the same shirt/pants/anything from the day again!

On a happier note..tomorrow Jared and I are going to do a little shopping! IT's TAX FREE!! Such a good way to save like $8.00! That's a LOT! (little sarcasm there). but we are going to do that and then tomorrow night we have a "social" get together with our Sunday school class! We are looking forward to that! Jared is going to make his famous salsa and I am going to watch! I'm really GOOD at that!

We are looking forward to Mom, Laura, and Clara's arrival! We are trying to baby proof the house! Browning is helping! Anything he would pick up...well Clara probably would too! We did however get him some bones today so hopefully that will keep him busy when Clara is here!

Kinda a quick little blog tonight! I'm going to try really hard to take pictures tomorrow night at our dinner! Until then good night!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!