Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Reading

AWW yes summer's without taking classes and being a college student well i know this has been a couple a summers but i've really enjoyed catching up on my reading! Nothing like a good book poolside with some nice shades catching a little sun! Well i'm at the good book part...hopefully the rest will fall into place at some point! HA! i just finished The Last Song by Nicholas Spark...aww so good! Nicholas really knows how to write a good one! Don't know if i want to see the movie or not...they are always a disappointment! But you always have the book to fall back on!

And for you sports fans...i read The Blind Side! Although i was not too familiar with foot plays and position...still a great book! i think Jared enjoyed explaining the plays and telling me that he used to use that in high school football! oh the memories!!
Now i am reading....Dear John...yet another Nicholas Sparks...see a pattern?!?
Another movie to see...or NOT?!?! This one is already available on DVD...Yes i'm a little behind!
I also want to read some of the new Jodi Piccoult books!

I would like to broaden my fav authors so if you have a favorite...pass it along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann Marie,
Great reads and new clothes. You are ready for fun in the sun.
Love,
mom

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!