Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My New Lens!!!

Well the 50 mm is all MINE! YEAH! I couldn't wait to take some pictures once i got off work. Well since we don't have kids i used the next best thing...BROWNING! Pretty much just like a child...doesn't listen, cooperate, and runs away!! But still managed to snap a few cuties!

Lil Lowe
ok so the grass is in focus and my feet our blurry
B's face is in focus and his body starts to go blurry

Grass is in focus and part of his body, head is blurry

And he's off!


These 2 were taken with the 18-55mm so you can see the difference a lens can make!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!