Tuesday, June 8, 2010

12 days and COUNTING!

News?!?! No news to really speak of! Work has been keeping both Jared and I busy during the week and even on the weekends for Jared. He will have to work again this Saturday for training..BOO! But in 12 days we will be on the beach soaking up suns and having little drinks with umbrellas and fruit hanging from the side of the glass! We can't WAIT! I received an email today saying that my passport would be here on the 14th! WHEW! I know cutting it close! I meant to do it after we got married and NEVER would have believed that year would have gone by so FAST! and then the second...and half of the third!!! WOW has time flown by!

Well i guess i have some news...i planted some potato vine a couple weeks ago i guess it has been now...well it is really taking off! I must tell you....if you have no skills what so ever in the planting...gardening department...(that would be ME) this is the easiest stuff to grow!! You do NOTHING!!! You live in a hot place, hasn't rained in awhile, might forget to water after a few days...YUP it will grow! The garden out back looks really nice with it! OHOH and the magnolia tree keeps blooming! I think there has been like 5 blooms and there are a couple more on the verge! Well i never seemed to post pictures and both Jared and I...Finally have one thanks to Trista sending me this one below! This was taken at her going away dinner at George's! MMM George's! If you think Jared looks a little different...he does... work made him shave for HAZMAT training! HEHE! I like to think i'm a "Cougar"!! HAHA!! Robbing the cradle! Jared has such a cutie baby face!!



No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!