Thursday, May 6, 2010

Roof, Wedding, Zoo

Yes the three amigos! Quite the combination i know! Well that's been my life the past week or so! Enjoy the pics









Grandparents enjoying the day with the grandkids!
Hannah on the balance beam!






Fish groom's cake!
table center pieces

bride and groom
little ring bearer...he has a twin too! It was the cutest thing...instead of a pillow to carry the rings they had a little fishing rod with the ring tied on the the fishing line! The groom is an avid fisherman.


You could surf at Galveston...and there wasn't a hurricane!
Jared and his dad at the Galveston wedding
JJared and his Granny

Getting the new roof!

Yea new roof!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OMG!! Love the pics of the kids!! Thanks for capturing these for us while we were out of town!! Looks like they had a blast!!

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!