Friday, May 21, 2010

MIA.....

Yes i have been a bad blogger recently...life kinda has been preoccupying my time lately...I was hoping to post some exciting news, but that will have to be delayed for another post some day! So what's been going on in the Lowe household lately you ask....well....let's see Jared's sister, Meghan, graduated from A&M the other week! My parents made the trek from AR to see it and spend some time with Jared and myself! I must brag on them for just a sec! They are on a special diet and doing GREAT! I'm really proud of you guys!! The next time I see you, I probably won't even recognize the 2 of you!!! So after the graduation weekend, we have been just kinda busy. Nothing really in particular, it just seem the hours pass by and a new day is upon us! I have some pic to post, but since i am at work i don't have the camera here to download! YES that is on my to do list! Not too important...but our magnolia tree that we planted oh like a year ago...has had not just 1 but 2 blooms!( I have pictures of said bloom) We are pretty excited about this little miracle! See the tree made the trek from Kingwood to Waco in the back of Jared's truck! Word to the wise...don't transport trees cross country!!!! BUT it is doing good and growing tall!!! I'm hoping for a few more blooms this summer! Also, other happenings in the back yard..yesterday i planted some potato vine! It's kinda a lime green leaf see below
So that is now planted in the flower bed in the back yard! It looks nice and fills in some of the holes we had from the other flowers dying...yes i lost a few...tear! Let's see what else in new with the Lowe's....Jared is playing softball with the church and his work! Monday and Thursday you can find Jared out in the field or up to bat! I'll post some pictures from that later too!

This weekend Jared and I will travel back to Houston! Always on the go! Sunday i'm taking a photography workshop from the Lindsay, she did our wedding! I'm really excited to learn more about my camera and taking good pics!

Photo Shoot update....well i have 1 scheduled for May 29 on Baylor's campus! yea for a new spot! Craigslist has been pretty good to me, but i'm thinking about making a photography blog! Jared thinks i need business cards too! He's my marketing director! Still trying to come of up a good name?!?! Any thoughts?!?!

Ok well there is a short little update...Pics to follow shortly! Enjoy the weekend...IT IS FINALLY HERE!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!