Monday, May 31, 2010

New Blog




Yes that's right...i have another blog. I didn't think i was busy enough with this one...so i made another one...HA!! The other blog is going to be for all my pictures and shoots that i do! So this one will be family stuff and the other will be "work" related!! Feel free to check it out though! You can busy flipping between the two! The new blog is http://annielowepics.blogspot.com hope you like it!

This past weekend Jared and I went CAMPING at Lake Summerville! Let me tell you...it was quite the experience! It was about 95 degrees during the day and about 80 at night...can we say HOT! Jared, Browning and I shared a queen size blow up mattress that just barely fit in the tent that Jared INSISTED on bringing...can we say tight quarters!!!! Everyone thought it was hilarous and CRAZY! I can't blame them..but i was the one that got to sleep in it! LUCK ME! but really we had a good time playing in the lake, boating and i even got to do a little skiing! THANKS WILLIS FAMILY!! We had a good time! I didn't take too many pics..go figure! But i did get a good one of Jared! Ok so it was Brandon's mom birthday!! THE BIG 50...i mean 25th...hehe! Well the kids all got together and blew up balloons and bought some granny panties....i've never seen panties so big!!! Well my wonderful husband found a good use for them...Hence the picture below! But I love him!!

Yes this would be his new dew rag


quite content with his new creation!


Browning is getting a little gray around the muzzle! He will be 5 next month!
Something tells me that calls for a PARTY!!! It's kinda like turning 50 right???



1 comment:

The Greats said...

Love the name of your new blog!

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!