Monday, June 1, 2009

Extreme Reubin Home Makeover


























Yes you might not have seen the Reubin house last night on the Extreme home makeover...but it was in close second with that house! Jared and I spent the weekend in Kingwood helping my mom and dad with the house so it can be put on the market in about a week! I can't believe it! Well we were busy packing boxes...packing trucks...pulling weeds...planting flowers...power washing...laying grass....and more! At the Reubin house...you can even park 2 cars in the garage...hard to believe but VERY true!! Here are some pictures of the Reubin house! Enjoy! Oh and of course there are some pictures of the dogs...I couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann Marie
Thank you for all of your hard work and enthusiasm. The house is slowly coming together. Thanks Jared for the new instillation of lights. We are still busy here with lots more to do. Thanks again.
Love,
mom

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!