Thursday, January 15, 2009

Killer (s) on the Loose




Well from the title i'm sure you all are a bit curious....well Jared and I are going to South Texas tomorrow after work to hopefully get us a buck! For those of you who didn't know...yes i take part in hunting as well. Not as avid of a hunter as Jared but still enjoy getting up at the crack of dawn...well actually 2 hours before the crack to get situated in the blind...and wait for our little i mean BIG four legged friends to get hungry! I haven't been down there in a couple years...so i'm excited to see the new ranch house and spend some time with my parents and Jared of course. Browning will be joining us too! He loves it down there...except when rattle snakes try to get him...bad experience! Jared is all excited about going down there! he's been talking about forever it seems. He's already decided how he wants the meat and what flavors to make it! Anything besides chicken he gets really excited about!
Well Jared and I have found a new sushi place in Waco! last night we had our small group at this sushi restaurant- Terriaki Park! MMMM!! So for all those Sushi enthusiast in our family- we've know the spot now!! Jared and I shared a New York Roll and a Spicy California roll- DELICIOUS! Since moving from Stillwater we miss going to Kyoto's! But this place is pretty darn close! oh and i some Miso soup! YUMMY!!! Well back to work!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!