Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008








A little out of order but here are some pictures from Christmas at the Lowe's house in Sugar Land and Tomball! We had a great time being around family and getting to relax for a couple days. Jared had a busy Christmas having to work Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. So he spent a lot of the weekend in the car going from Sugar Land to Waco and back. For Christmas Jared got me the book Marley and me...i think Browning was enjoying the book too! He seems to think that Marley has nothing on him! I also got a new digital camera from Jared's parents! I have thoroughly been enjoying taking pictures of the last couple weeks! and they aren't blurry anymore!!!
Some of the other pictures are of the projects that Jared has been working on. I can finally post them since we have given them to my brother and nephew! Jared made my brother an ice chest and my nephew a toy box! He did such a good job on both of them! He is enjoying having a garage and getting to tinker! We have got some ideas from our friends of more projects he can complete!! So exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Glad you are enjoying the camera! It was so good to have ya'll with us for Christmas!
Love,
mommalowe

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!