Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Weekend is Almost Over

Well it's Sunday night and Jared and I just enjoyed a candle light dinner with pizza and potato salad...MMMMM!!! I must say I am not a big fan of frozen pizza BUT Walmart makes a really good pizza that we both enjoy!

Last night we had a good time going out with some friends in Waco~We had dinner at our Brian and Katie's house and then about 10 of us went to this restaurant/bar on Lake Waco! It was a lot of fun! There was a live band and the place was pretty packed! It was nice to get to know some of our Waco friends a little better!

This week at work should be pretty easy going! Jared is going to fly to Mississippi on Wednesday and stay the night and return on Thursday! It will be his first time away since we've been married...sad! But luckily it's not that long!

We are both counting down the days until Arkansas!!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!