Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 1- June 4, 2008

Since "blogging" is the new thing...WHY NOT!! I'm excited to let my family and friends have a better view of my life as a married woman with finally a grown up job! I just found out this week that I'm going to be hired on full time with Baylor University working with their Equestrian Team! My DREAM JOB! After all the work with OSU and TAMU, six years of school (2 degrees) , and countless number of horse shows it has finally payed off! This next year will be an exciting one for sure!
Married life is going very well! Our house in Waco is really coming along! We have been slowly getting the walls decorated and just bought new end tables for a our living room! We like to call it "Chic Rustic Cowboy"! Jared seems to like it...he's very glad i'm not a floral, pink obsessed, pretty pretty princess! Our style is very similar, which has made decorating a lot of fun! Besides decorating I have been trying out new recipes that seem to go over pretty well!! I am a huge fan of the crock pot...and grilling! It's been interesting some of the dinner that have been produced in the Lowe household!!
This weekend Jared and I are looking forward to a trip to Fort Worth. Some of Jared's work friends are getting married and we are going to attend the wedding and festivities! It will be exciting to go to a wedding as a married couple! We are staying in down town so that will be fun!! It will be nice to have a weekend just us away from Waco! We are EXCITED!!!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!