Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter Wonderland...in WaCo??

Well today was an unusual day in Waco, TX! Jared found out yesterday that the plant was going to be closed for today....i went to work this morning as usual and drove in a thick snow to get to the barn! I worked for a few hours and then Baylor sent out an email to say they were closing early! YEAH SNOW DAYS! So Jared and I grabbed some lunch, played in the snow, took some pics and videos! Yea we are pretty young at heart! IT's supposed to snow all day! 6 inches of snow is going to be falling on Waco today! CRAZY! It has been pretty steady all day long! It's really beautiful to watch it come down! And come down it is!!!! If only i had some snow skis or a sled!!!! I need Laura and Tom's mule to pull a sled behind! I would be the coolest neighbor for all the kiddos around here! Enjoy the pics!


I don't think this plant is going to make it!
My attempt to make a snow man! hey i'm from Texas, I was deprived this skill my whole life!
Browning LOVES the snow! He was still enough to let me capture this!

A Lowe Snoman
Just a little dusting! HA!

Front Yard

Bush by the garage
My new suit for Saturday..i got an email yesterday saying my other pants are on their way! YEAH

Browning in the snow! I make a snowball at throw it up in the air...he catches it in his mouth and goes nuts as the snowball dissolves! He is definitely a Texas born and raised! This was pretty much his reaction when we went to Arkansas for Christmas in the blizzard.

2 comments:

The Greats said...

We didn't realize how deprived you were until we saw that snow man with the small head.
Grandfather said tell you he is so happy that you got it all with none reaching Arkansas.
So fun to watch Browning as the snow ball falls apart. He was so frustrated.
Be careful in the morning on the slick streets!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jared &Ann
Just looked at your snow in Waco!!!We didn't get that much!Looks like fun,but cold. Browning didn't mind it all. That's youth,huh. Be careful if that turns to ice,you will be slipping and sliding. Love you guys!
Memaw&Papaw

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!