Friday, April 23, 2010

Pioneer Woman

No i'm not the Pioneer Woman....but i do love her recipes! If you haven't been introduced go to http://thepioneerwoman.com Well last night I experimented with one of her EASY recipes. Tonight maybe a different story with an intermediate recipe! But any ways back to last night. I cooked dinner for some friends that just had a little baby girl, Aubrey. I took her pictures a couple weeks ago! Well it was our night to bring them dinner. Since work likes to keep me forever in the evenings...i was a little worried if i could pull off a dinner and delivery in an hour! Yes me and my short time span! I was originally hoping to make chicken enchiladas...but that intermediate level tag and the time it took...i opted for the easy recipe! Luckily I had bought both ingredients so i didn't have to make an extra trip to the store. So if you are in need of a quick and tasty meal, might i recommend the spaghetti with artichoke hearts and tomatoes! Sounds fancy doesn't it! But ooooo so easy!! I gave Jared a taster before leaving the house....his response...WOW this is so good and it smells so good! YEA gold star for me! Now tonight i'm going to try that intermediate recipe....Wish me luck!! Thankfully there are no pecans in it to sink!

No comments:

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!