Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy Busy

Well the post have been slim this month! Work, school, life has been keeping me pretty occupied the last couple of weeks. But I did happen to document of few of these things! This weekend has been nice and slow at home. It has been raining pretty much since Friday, I am not complaining by any means, it's actually quite peaceful to hear the rain! Saturday we were all ready to go to the Baylor football game, but when we pulled up in the parking lot and it was raining...we went to our friends house and watched the A&M game instead! It was dry and a couch is just more comfortable than bleachers!!! We enjoyed it! Sunday we spent at church- which was nice to reconnect with everyone. We had been absent for pretty much the month of September! Then out to lunch with our class at MaCalister's and eventually Jared and I will be heading to the grocery store! GOtta stock up!

Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks! Enjoy!

This was Sammy at small group on Wednesday! Pooped out with all the company!

Sammy getting some love from Holly

This was our purchase from Round Top! Jared and I have been wanting one of these metal chicken for so long! It fits so well on the back porch!


I came home on Wednesday from work to find these! Jared still has a romantic side!

They smell really good too!

3 comments:

The Greats said...

Good up-date. Love that chicken!
Those roses really make your heart pound! Thanks Jared for being such a thoughtful grand-son-in-law.
Thanks for the telephone visit this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann Marie,
Sammy looks like he well cared for and happy in his new home. Pretty roses what was the occasion? Your dad is packing up his personal things in his office today. Friday is his last day.
Love,
mom

Melissa said...

Awwwwe....I'm so happy Sammy is being spoiled and is fitting in! I miss him so much! Great job on the flowers Jared!! I hope that you both are doing well! We hope to see you guys really soon!
Love,
Mel

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!