Monday, July 27, 2009

Slow Monday

Only 41/2 hours till the Monday work day is over! Time is moving rather slow today! The weekend however always moves too fast! I kept pretty busy this weekend at home while Jared was at HAZMAT training at Sanderson Farms! I'm a proud wife of the top scorer of his class! So while Jared was at training from 6-6 both Saturday and Sunday...I spent the day running, cleaning house, playing with the dog, washing both cars (yes I am the best wife and washed Jared's truck), laundry, vacuum, dust, creat a fabulous doggy gate, and even had time to grocery shop, go to church, pull weeds and plant new flowers! I made the best of the weekend and tried to stay busy!


The new furniture comes tomorrow morning! YEAH! so that means tonight we have to move the old couches to the garge to make room for the new! I really didn't want Browning on the couch or chairs...so we tried to get a baby gate for him to put between the living room and kitchen, but our space was too wide for the gates! SOO I improvised a bit! i got a little creative at Home Depot and got some latice to put across the opening! It works perfectly! Browning can still see into the living room and has access to his doggy door and i put his pillow in the bay window area so he's got some padding for his naps! I tested out my little creation when I went to church and the grocery store and he did great! He didn't seem upset at all! The extra piece that we had to cut off works perfectly in our bedroom door! And the greatest part about all of this......it was cheaper than the baby gate and i have 2 gates! YES!!! So our new furniture will be doggy proof!


Sunday night we went to an ice cream party for one of our sunday school teacher's who is moving to Belton. We are sad to see her go, but had a great time of eating and fellowship last night. Some of the couples brought homemade icecream and all the toppings you can think of!MMMM!! Jared was able to come and he enjoyed it as well! Now it's back to a 5 day work week with a river trip this weekend! Should be a fun way to celebrate Jared's 26th birthday!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow! You did stay busy! I can't wait to see your pretty new furniture! Hope the rest of your work week goes much faster! See you Wednesday!

Holly

The Lowe Wedding Day

The Lowe Wedding Day
I'm holding it together pretty well here!

Paradise

Paradise
On our honeymoon in Cozumel

PRECIOUS!!

PRECIOUS!!
My dad and my niece at the wedding!

About Me

My photo
Waco, Texas, United States
A photo is a freezed moment in time that can bring back an emotion, a smell, an age, a place that is meaningful to you and most important family memories. I hope to capture those memories! I have just dived into the world of photography and am LOVING it! Enjoy the pics!